- 1 cup of Almond meal
- 1tbsp of ricotta cheese (flavored/spices optional)
- 3tbsp of ground flaxseed
- 1tsp garlic salt
- 1tsp oregano
- Pasta sauce
- Green bell peppers
- Mix all ingredients in a mixing bowl, dough should be in between not to dry not to wet.
- If dough is too dry add 1tbsp of filtered water
- Spread dough onto wax paper or cookie sheet that has been sprayed with Pam or drizzled with EVOO spread as thick or thin as you desire your crust.
- Preheat oven at 450 degrees
- Bake crust for 15min
- Take crust out of oven and spread sauce and add desired toppings
In this recipe I added:
- Roasted Anaheim
Chilis, green bell peppers, red onions, pepperoni, sausage, and 3 mozzarella cheese sticks (optional)