- 1 acorn squash, or 2 delicata
- 3-4 tablespoons melted ghee or avocado oil
- ½ cup almond flour or meal
- 1 teaspoon fresh sage, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Halve your squash, clean out the seeds and pulp with a sturdy metal spoon.
- Slice the squash into crescent shapes ¼ to ½ inch thick.
- In a bowl, drizzle the ghee or oil over the squash.
- Sprinkle the remaining ingredients over the top and toss the slices thoroughly.
- Spread the slices in a single layer and bake in the preheated oven for about 30 minutes until the squash slices are tender the coating is turning golden.