- 1 cup light coconut milk
- 2/3 cup water
- 2 1/2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3-4 tablespoons honey
- 2 squares dark baking chocolate, chopped
- 1/8 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 3 ounces vodka
- 1. In a medium saucepan, heat the coconut milk and water. Whisk in the cocoa powder, vanilla, honey and baking chocolate. Continue whisking until the chocolate is completely melted. Stir in the peppermint extract, if desired.
- 2.Pour the cocoa into two mugs. Stir a shot of vodka into each mug and serve.