- 1 can (13.5 ounces) coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons gelatin
- 2 (15 ounce) cans pumpkin puree
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin pie spice
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- Put gelatin in the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with whisk attachment.
- Heat coconut milk in a saucepan over medium high heat, stirring occasionally.
- When coconut milk starts to bubble around the edge of the pan, slowly pour it over the gelatin. Whip on low for 30 seconds.
- Add pumpkin, spice, and vanilla. Whip on medium speed for 2 minutes. Pour into a covered container and refrigerate overnight. Makes 3 1/2 cups.