- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 2/3 cup coconut butter (coconut mana), melted
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup (I use grade “B”)
- 3 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice, plus extra for sprinkling
- 1/3 cup coconut oil, melted
- Place all ingredients in food processor and blend until smooth. Pour into a lined 9×9 inch pan. Smooth top with a spatula and refrigerate for 4 hours.
- Remove from pan, sprinkle with pumpkin pie spice, and cut out shapes with a cookie cutter. Gently push lollipop sticks into the bottom of the pop. Makes 18 about pops.