- 1 Cup Coconut Milk
- 1 1/2 Tbsp Pureed Pumpkin
- 2 Tbsp Organic Vanilla Extract
- 2 Tbsp Raw Organic Honey (Optional)
- 1/4 Tsp Ground Cinnamon
- Pinch of Nutmeg or Allspice
- 1/2 Cup Strong Coffee or Espresso
- Pinch of Cocoa Powder
- Brew your coffee or espresso first however you like. I used Organic Regular coffee and used 2 Tbsp ground coffee to every 1 Cup of coffee.
- In a sauce pan over medium heat, add coconut milk, pureed pumpkin, and raw organic honey until your coconut milk is bubbling and steaming.
- Remove from heat, stir in vanilla, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
- Pour into the bottom half of a coffee cup, then pour in your strong coffee or espresso on top of it.
- If you have or have made coconut whip cream you can add it on top and then sprinkle with some cocoa powder.