- 1 cup almond butter
- 1 cup organic pumpkin puree
- 2 eggs (free-range)
- 1/4 cup raw honey
- 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice, 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 tsp baking soda
- CINNAMON FROSTING: 1/2 cup butter (goat, or organic cows), 1 tbs cinnamon, 1 tbs vanilla extract, 1 tbs raw honey
- Pumpkin Spice Loaf: Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl combine all ingredients and mix well with a hand mixer.
- Pour batter into a bread bad greased with coconut oil.
- Bake in the oven for 45 minutes.
- Remove pan from oven and allow to cool. Place the pan in the fridge and make Cinnamon Frosting (see below) while the loaf continues to cool.
- Gently remove loaf from baking pan. Using a butter knife or spatula, cover entire loaf with Cinnamon Frosting. Serve and enjoy! Store extras in fridge.
- Cinnamon Frosting: In a medium sized mixing bowl combine all ingredients. Blend using a hand mixer until the mixture becomes a fluffy whipped frosting (approx 2-3 min).
- Spread frosting on cooled Pumpkin Spice Loaf.