- 1/2 cup of Farmers Market Organic Pumpkin Pie
- 3 Large Eggs
- 1/4 cup of Coconut Oil, melted
- 1/4 cup of Coconut Nectar
- 1/2 cup of Coconut Flour
- 1/2 tsp of Cinnamon
1/2 tsp of Cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp of Nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp of ground Cloves
- 1 tsp of Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 tsp of GF Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp of GF of Baking Powder
- 1/2 cup of Enjoy Life Foods Mini Chips, plus some for extra (Gluten, Soy, Dairy & Nut Free)
- 1/2 cup of Walnuts, chopped for topping
- Pre~heat your oven to 350*. Line your cupcake tin with Aluminum Tin liners.In a medium size bowl combined all the dry ingredients and set aside. In a small bowl mix together the eggs, pumpkin, Nectar, Vanilla & coconut oil. Combined the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients, making sure to mix well.
- Fold in the mini chips, fill your tins 1/2 way. Top each tin with some Walnuts and Chocolate Chips. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick comes clean. Enjoy.