1. Finely chop the onion, celery, parsley, and garlic. (OR add about 1/4 or less of a small onion, 1/2 stalk of celery, small handful of parsley, and 1 small garlic clove to a food processor and pulse until finely chopped.)
2. Smash the 1/4 avocado and add chopped veggies, dill and seafood seasoning, salmon, and coconut flour.
3. Mix well then add 2 tbsp coconut milk and mix again. Add additional coconut milk, up to a tbsp, if needed to hold the mixture together.
4. Add salt and pepper to taste if needed (I added 1/4 tsp salt).
5. Form into cakes and arrange on a plate or other dish. Makes 14-16 mini cakes or 5-7 medium sized cakes.
6. Cover put the plate in the refrigerator for approximately an hour (longer is fine).
7. To cook, heat oil in skillet over med heat. When oil is hot, add cakes, cooking in batches if necessary to avoid overcrowding. Fry 4-5 minutes per side, flipping only once (make sure first side is crispy and golden brown before flipping).
Tips: For these to hold together when cooking, pack them tightly when forming, don\’t skip refrigeration step, make sure oil is hot before adding them to pan, and flip them carefully and only once.