- 1 lb sashimi grade ahi tuna steak
- 2 T white vinegar
- 1/2 t wasabi powder
- 2 T black sesame seeds
- 2 T white white sesame seeds
- Pickled Ginger (optional)
- 1 mango
- For dressing: 2T white vinegar 1t wasabi powder & 1T honey
- Spinach or other salad leaves of choice
- Heat skillet on med-high heat
- Prepare the vinegar and wasabi mixture and coat the tuna steak. Combine black and white sesame seeds on a shallow dish and place tuna stake on dish. Make sure to coat all sides and edges.
- Add olive oil to skillet if not non-stick. When skillet is hot enough add tuna steak searing each side for 2-3 min each. (A little longer if you don't like the tuna rare)
- While tuna is cooking, whisk together the vinegar, wasabi powder, and honey to make the dressing. Cube the mango and combine it with the spinach and dressing.
- When the tuna is done cooking, cut in to 1/4 inch slices, and place on top of the prepared salad. Enjoy!