- 2 cups Cauliflower. .. steamed fork tender
- 1 cup Fresh Spinach. .. chopped
- 1/4 lb Shrimp. .. peeled and chopped
- 1/4 cup Coconut Milk
- 3 tbs Butter. .. melted
- 1 Egg. .. beaten
- 1/2 cup Grated Parmesan
- 1/2 cup Monterey Jack Cheese
- 1 tsp Fresh Parsley. .. chopped
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- PREHEAT 350
- In a small bowl combine egg, coconut milk, butter, garlic, parsley, salt and pepper and set aside.
Place cauliflower in a larger bowl. Add cheeses and egg mixture. Toss until cauliflower is evenly coated. Add shrimp and spinach and mix until well combined.
- Transfer to a greased 1 quart baking dish. Bake for 25 minutes or until cheese is melted and shrimp is pink.