- 4 Pork Chops (bone on or off)
- 1 Apple sliced
- 1/2 Vidalia sweet onion
- 2 Cups mushrooms
- 6 tsp. of kerrygold butter divided
- 1/2 tsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 tsp. each of the following;
- Chili powder, garlic powder, onion powder, salt & pepper
- Mix all seasoning together and evenly coat both sides of chops. Melt half of the butter in skillet, fry up chops approximately 15 minutes turning half way through to brown evenly.
- When cooked through remove to a plate, add the remainder of the butter to skilled and melt, scrapping any left behind spices in the pan add in the apple cider vinegar and cinnamon as well as the apple, mushroom and onion, bring to slight boil, lower heat and cover cooking approximately 10 minutes. When complete smother those chops you set aside and devour them.