- 6 medium colored pepper
- 1 lb ground beef or pork or mixed
- 2 c cauliflower, riced
- 8 oz tomato sauce
- 1/2 c onions, red, chopped
- 1/2 c green pepper, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 tbsp garlic, minced; 1/4 c parsley, finely chopped
- 1 tsp salt; 1/2 tsp pepper flakes; 1/2 tsp pepper; 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Blanch peppers by boiling in water for 1 minute.
Heat oil till hot, add onions, bell pepper, and garlic till onions are translucent.
- In a bowl add meat, parsley, salt, pepper, pepper flakes, cayenne pepper, tomato sauce and cooked onions, bell pepper, and garlic...Mix well.
- Add rice cauliflower slowly till right before mixture becomes un-sticky.
Stuff peppers with meat mixture.
- Add peppers without tops to oven for 20 minutes and then add the tops of the peppers for the rest of the 20 minutes or until meat is cooked through.