Directions of Sugar-Free Pumpkin Spice Syrup:
1. In saucepan over medium heat, dissolve erythritol in water.
2. Whisk in pumpkin and spices then drop in cinnamon sticks and simmer for 10 minutes.
3. Remove from heat, take out cinnamon sticks and whisk in stevia.
4. If using xanthan gum, sloooooowly whisk it in now.
5. Pour in heat-proof glass jar.
6. Once cool, cover and store in refrigerator.
If you are using this syrup only for flavoring coffee or tea, the xanthan gum is not necessary. If using the syrup for coffee/tea AND to drizzle over grain-free pancakes, then go ahead and thicken the syrup with the xanthan gum.
Pumpkin Spice \”Bulletproof\” Latte
8 oz. French Press Coffee
2 tsp. Ghee or Organic Unsalted Butter
1 tsp. Nutiva Extra-Virgin Organic Coconut Oil
2 Tbsp. Pumpkin Spice Syrup
1. Add all ingredients to high-powered blender.
2. Whiz on high for 15 seconds or until frothy.