- 2lbs Ground Turkey Breast 93%
- 1/2 cup of GF Panko Crumbs
- 1/2 cup of Roasted Red Peppers, I roasted mine in the oven with Olive Oil. Once they cool dice them up.
- 1/2 cup of diced Onions Roasted in the oven
- 1 Tbsp of Garlic, minced
- 1 tsp of Ginger, chopped finely
- 2 Tbsp of Santa Cruz Organic Apricot Fruit Spread
- Pre~heat your oven to 400* In a large bowl mix all your ingredients and form into 1 inch balls.
Line a cookie sheet with aluminium foil. Place the meatballs on the pan and bake for 20 minutes. Let cool. Enjoy!