- 2 small to medium Sweet Potatoes
- 3 eggs wisked
- 1/4 cup Coconut oil
- 1/3 cup Raw honey
- 1/2 cup Dark Chocolate chips
- 3 TBS Cocunut flour
- 2 TBS unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 tsp baking powder, cinnamon, vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- Boil your sweet potatoes till soft when poked with a fork. Peal off the skin and mash in a bowl. Preheat oven to 350.
- Now add your wet ingredients: coconut oil, honey, vanilla, and eggs and mix together.
Then add your dry ingredients: coconut flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, cinnamon, salt, and chocolate chips.
Mix on low to medium speed for 1 to 2 minutes
- Pour into an 8x8 glass baking dish
Bake for 30 -35 minutes
Eat them bitches, but try not to eat them all in one sitting.