- Sweet Potato
- Celtic Sea Salt
- Oil of choice
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Using a mandoline slicer, uniformly and thinly slice sweet potato.
- Line baking sheet with unbleached parchment paper or silicone baking mat.
- Evenly line up sweet potato chips on baking sheet and lightly spray oil with Misto sprayer.
- Bake for 6 minutes, remove from oven, flip, spray, salt and return to oven for 6 more minutes.
- Chips are done when edges curl and start to turn brown.
- Let cool to crisp up even further.