- ½ c mashed sweet potato (measure after mashing)
- 3 eggs
- 1 tbsp coconut flour
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp vanilla
- coconut oil
- cinnamon to sprinkle on top
- Mash the sweet potato, and then whisk thoroughly with the eggs. Stir in the remaining ingredients, except the coconut oil and cinnamon sprinkle.
- Mix until incorporated.
- Heat a frying pan over medium heat, melt the coconut oil, and spoon roughly ¼ c batter onto the pan. Let cook until you see bubbles forming and the pancake is firm enough to flip. Flip. cook for another minute or so, watching carefully.
- Serve with a sprinkle of cinnamon, or a splash of maple syrup for a real treat!