- 2 Acorn Squash, cut in half and cleaned out
- 1lb of 99% Lean Ground Turkey, I used ShadyBrook
- 1 whole Green Pepper, diced
- 1 whole Leek, cleaned and diced
- 11/2 cup of Button Mushrooms cleaned and chopped
- 2 Tbsp of Coconut Oil
- 1 tsp of Mrs. Dashes Italian Seasoning "Salt Free"
- Pre~heat oven to 350* Cut the squash in half and clean out seeds. Rub the Squash inside and outside with Coconut Oil. Bake for 30 minutes. While the squash is baking Saute the Turkey, Leeks, Peppers and Mushrooms until golden brown. Divide into equal amounts stuff the squash and bake for another 30 minutes. Enjoy