- 8-10 Stalks of aspargus choppped
- Big handfull of fresh spinach or 1 cup frozen
- 1 cup Frozen onions & peppers
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 1 tsp. Pepper
- 1 tsp Todd's Dirt original
- 1 tsp. Marjoram leaves
- 2 tsp. Bacon fat
- 8 Eggs
- 2 Tbl. Homemade Mayonaise
- Sauté asparagus, onions & peppers in bacon fat
- Add the spinach to the ingredients above
- Mix all your eggs and add your spices and 2 Tbl of mayonnaise. I used my emulsion blender to make sure all the mayo was incorporated evenly.
- Bake in oven in your cast iron or oven friendly frying pan ( frying pan is what I use) 375 for 15-20 minutes.