- 3 eggs
- Left-over veges
- 2 pieces bacon
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Heat pan and drizzle or spray a little oil in the bottom.
- Crack eggs into a bowl and whisk until combined and some salt and pepper.
- Cook bacon first, so place in pan and let it brown.
- Then combine bacon, eggs and chopped vegetables all in bowl and mix together. Then pour into hot pan.
- I am using cast iron pan so let the omelette sit until bottom is browned then flip it over.
- Serve and start your day off with a bang!