- 2 cups fresh blackberries
- 1/2 cup mint leaves
- Juice of 1 lime
- 2-2.5 TBS raw honey
- 1.5 cups coconut water
- First mince the mint leaves. I did this with my food processor. They should be finely chopped.
- Next, either using your food processor or blender, puree the fresh blackberries with the mint. I just added the blackberries to the food processor and pureed with the mint.
- Next, add juice of 1 lime and 2-2.5 TBS raw honey to mixture and blend or process until well combined.
- Add 1.5 cups of coconut water and blend again.
- Taste mixture in case you want to make any last
- Pour mixture into popsicles mold and freeze for at least 2 hours.