- 1 medium zucchini, shredded
- 2 whisked eggs
- ¾ cup (170 grams) nutbutter ( I used cashew butter, but you can use almond, hazelnut or even peanut if not strict paleo)
- ⅓ cup organic raw honey
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour ( if you are using normal wheat flour please use 4-5 tablespoons)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 1 handful dried cranberries ( raisins will work too)
- Preheat your oven to 180 C degrees.
Shred your zucchini and remove the excess liquid. Using your hands squeeze until the zucchini feels water-less.
Place zucchini in a bowl with the rest of your ingredients. Using a large spoon fold everything in until all the ingredients are combined.
Pour your ingredients into a small loaf pan.
Place in oven to bake for 25-35 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean when you poke it. Mine took almost 35 minutes to completely cook through.
Let cool, cut and serve!